BRICK’s coaches are highly qualified and will make sure you get a great, intense workout while staying as safe as possible.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
- Favorite girl is Diane.
- Reigning table tennis champion at my company.
- I have 3 sons and a daughter. My wife has 3 cats, one dog, a gecko and a tortoise
- I love Biology, nutrition and data.
- I have been body slammed through several tables.
- Mom of 4 awesome kids.
- I love Obstacle Course Racing.
- Doctorate in Veterinary Medicine.
- I am a Sheriff Deputy.
- Cooking and eating healthy/unhealthy food is my special talent.
- I won a “Punt, Pass, and Kick” competition in fourth grade.
- My Husky is my life!
- Associates in Science and Registered Medical Assistant.
- I love to deadlift and squat.
- I live in a house with 6 women.
- 1992 High School Wrestler of the Year. Clark County.
- Bachelors in Organizational Management; Working on my Masters in Education.
- Original member of BRICK Houston.
- I have a tennis shoe addiction.
- I love squatting and burpee box jumps!
- I love kids (have four of my own).
- I’ve been in management for over 20 years.
- I have my L1, CF gymnastics, CF weightlifting, CF aerobic capacity and CF scaling certifications.
- Lost 65 pounds after starting Crossfit and still on the journey.
- Favorite Olympic lift is the snatch.
- Strong faith in the Lord our savior.
- Worked on Chinook helicopters for 5 years in the Army.
- Going to school for my Doctorates in Physical Therapy.
- Handstand walks are my thing.
- Has been known to have a mean sweet tooth.
- Started Crossfit with BRICK Houston
- Currently pursuing my ba in kinesiology
- When not coaching I work with my father, mother, brother and brother in law at our family business.
- I have run three marathons, countless half marathons, 10ks and 5ks and I am still counting.
- Skydiving is on my bucket list.