- Your Name:
Travis Vandegriff aka TPlush aka Tractor Trav (thanks Anne Johnson)
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, hobbies, occupation, etc…
I was born and raised locally in Livermore. I played baseball, basketball, and football growing up and eventually competed collegiately in track and field for UC San Diego in the javelin throw. Now, I work as a territory sales manager for a heavy equipment dealership here in the Bay Area.
- I like…
Being outdoors. I love going to the beach, hiking, etc.
- I dislike…
- I eat or what is your favorite food:
I usually eat healthy food (shout out to Out of the Cave!), but my favorite meals are In N Out burgers, pepperoni pizza, and burritos.
- What goals have you achieved? What are your new ones?
My biggest fitness goal that I have ever achieved is winning “Most Improved” in Brick’s 30-day challenge. My new fitness goal is to defend my title as “Most Improved” next year.
- What is your favorite movement?
Easy. Power cleans.
- What is your least favorite movement?
- What is your favorite quote or words to live by?
“Honor your gifts.” These are words that my dad likes to use as a simple reminder to get after it to the best of your abilities!
- Do you have any advice to new members or someone thinking about joining or starting their fitness journey?
My advice would be to just walk through the door. In this case, action is more powerful than perfection and you will thank yourself forever for getting up and getting started now.
- What do you love about Brick Northern California?
The people! The location is why I signed up for the 7-day trial, but the staff and the other members are the reason why I decided to join. Thank you for all that you do, working out here is definitely the highlight of my day.