BRICK’s coaches are highly qualified and will make sure you get a great, intense workout while staying as safe as possible.
Director Of Operations
- B.S. Exercise Physiology, M.A. Sport Management
- CrossFit Level 1 trainer
- Former collegiate golfer
- Warriors fan!
- 200 Hour RYT with Yoga Alliance
- 3rd degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Great at contact or competitive sports; but can’t play finesse games like golf and tennis.
- Love to Cook!
- CrossFit Level 2 trainer
- Cold brew addict
- Passion for cooking and nutrition
- Completed a Ragnar Run in Tahoe 2017
- 200 hour RYT, NASM CPT/CES, Chek HLC
- 20+ years in the fitness industry in both group exercise and personal training
- Legit gluten free and dairy free baker/cook
- Anatomy geek
- Full Time CrossFit Coach for 10 years
- Competed in 2008 CrossFit Games
- Member of the CrossFit Seminar Staff for 2 Years
- Dog Dad to Lola